Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services. This information includes:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service;
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account.
- Location information
When you use ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and similar technologies
Information we collect when you are signed in to ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account. When information is associated with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collect
When you contact ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account by using ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Dashboard.
- View and edit your preferences about the ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC ads shown to you on ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. You can also visit that page to opt out of certain ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC advertising services.
- Adjust how the Profile associated with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account appears to others.
- Control who you share information with through your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account.
- Take information associated with your ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC Account out of many of our services.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to ECONOMY ON DEMAND LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities